The Sports Betting Champ is a betting system created by John Morrison. According to his website, he graduated from Cornell University and has a PhD degree in statistics. I don’t really know if that’s true or not but that’s not important because like many of you sports fans out there, I’m pretty sure you’ve made a couple of sports bets in your life especially during the NCAA playoffs, NBA finals or the big mother of them all…the Superbowl.
If you look at his website, you will notice a tremendous amount of customer testimonials mostly by way of YouTube. There are some handwritten, email and audio testimonials as well. Never have I visited a site chuck full of testimonials. Also, his website claims he wins 97% of his sports bets. That’s insane! Now, I’ve tried sports betting online before and most of the time I lost. I’ve tried sports handicappers and statistics tip sheets but their winning percentage only comes to around 60%-75% which is actually pretty good but for this guy to say that he wins 97% of the time, I just had to check it out.
First thing I did was contact John Morrison. I asked a few simple questions just to see if he would reply back because for those of you that are veterans of affiliate marketing, we all know that there are some creators or authors out there who you never hear from again after purchasing their system. He answered back the next day…that’s a good sign.
The next day, I bought the system and here’s what I got. I got 3 ebooks. One for the NBA, MLB and NFL. You also get to subscribe to his list where he will email you the picks when he finds a good opportunity to bet on. Personally, I signed up for his picks because even though his system is not complicated, it’s definitely something you need to read more than once in order to understand how he arrives at his picks. It’s only been a month since I signed up and so far my record for the MLB season is 21-0. That’s pretty damn good!
Also included in his package are bonus details he gives you sports handicapper picks when you sign up using the sportsbook/bookmaker he recommends. The bonus only works if you’re a new customer so if for some reason you’re already using the bookmaker he recommends then I don’t know if you’re eligible for the bonus. If not, then there’s two other bookmaker he recommends and they’re both good and reputable as well. Another little freebie he gives is a Las Vegas 3 days and 2 nights vacation for 2 for a special price once you sign up for this travel agency. I, myself, was not interested in this offer so I don’t particularly care for it.
Now let me explain something here because I don’t want you to get confused. When you look at sports betting systems that boast 50-2 or 21-0 records, that’s not to say that their system never lost a bet. I doubt that there’s a sports betting system or software that can predict a winner 100% of the time.
Let me explain how this works. When John emails you his picks, you have only 3 betting strategies to worry about. Bet 1, Bet 2, and Bet 3. If you lose Bet 1, you move to Bet 2 and if you lose Bet 2, then you move to Bet 3. This is where the 97% winning picks comes into play because according to John, who says he is a statistics kind of guy, when his picks reaches Bet 3, there a 97% chance of winning that bet, therefore you bet big during this time. Most of the time he’s right, but there’s still that 3% chance of losing and when you lose Bet 3 that’s considered a lost. So you see, 21-0 into this MLB season basically means I had to bet all the way to Bet 3 a couple of times but all of them have been successful…so far! So if you ever go and look at other sports betting systems, don’t be fooled by their records, but then again, why would you, this product works and comes highly recommended.